Thursday, January 4, 2018

DIY HOME FIRST AID KIT


I wanted to do this project for months but don't know what delayed me. It just a simple thing. What I need to do just to get few stuff from pharmacy and put everything in one box. Sound simple but it takes time (months?) to drag myself to pharmacy that just next to my office block. 

Anyway, last week S had a back pain and muscle sore. He need pain relief patches and some vaporub but I don't know where I put them. Looking everywhere and only found them on the shelf in the store room. So, the next day, at lunch time, drag myself to Watsons to buy some medications that I think need in my household. 

I don't have kid (yet) but if you have children in your household maybe you need cold packs, thermometer or mosquito patches. I just get for what I think adults needs like for headache, tummy upset, muscle sore or cuts.



I bought adhesive bandages (assorted size), ActiFast tablets, Gaviscon, Eno, Salonpas, Dettol, Vaporub and elastic bandage. I think this is what I need for now, maybe will add more later. I sort everything in a transparent container so I can easily see it.

As for adhesive bandages, if you have kids, please buy those fancy design. I actually had a hard time to choose one. There is moomin, starwars, color block, pastel color, hello kitty omg its so cute hahaha but I just bought the normal looking ones, yes I know boringggg. Maybe I will get that later cos its too cute to not buy one hehe.

Anyway, don't forget to label your container with bright and bold font (which I haven't done it yet), so your family members aware that you have a first aid box in your house.

On lighter note, please check expiry date for all medication before buy and consume.

---
Nad

3 comments:

  1. My partner and I stumbled over here different website and thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see so now I’m following you. Look forward to checking out your web page repeatedly.

    Dr.Ethix First Aid Kits Box

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your website is very beautiful or Articles. I love it thank you for sharing for everyone. First Aid Supplies Sunshine Coast

    ReplyDelete