Friday, December 29, 2017

Front Door Grille


One of my favorite fixture in the house-- the house grille. We spent quite sometime just to decide what kind of design we want for our house grille. We consider grille as a major decision cos it cost a lot and we will live with it as long as we stay in this house haha.

I used to love white horizontal grille design like most apartment do but I want to open my wooden door for fresh air with grille locked. At the same time, I don't want cats sneak in or my little nieces climb up the grille. So I think that horizontal grille is not suitable for us. I don't want floral design either haha.

Continued browsing Pinterest and saw few design that caught my attention. Matte black grille with mesh wire. I've seen cafe and restaurant are using this kind of material for their fixtures. Wall divider, shelf, table and counter top. Look so modern and industrial. I showed to S and he like the idea.

He went to see his contractor friend on the next day and show the photo. A month later, they come and installed the grille. LOVE IT!



I don't have a full photo of my backyard grille but if you could squint your eyes through my kitchen window, you will see that mesh wire folding grille just like my front door grille hehe. 

---
Nad

No comments:

Post a Comment