Tuesday, December 26, 2017

DIY Pantry Jar Labels



While everyone are busy celebrating Christmas, I rather stay at home watching movie than going out cos I know it will be a missive traffic at every corner of Bandar Hilir. Mall, cafes, boutiques and restaurants are always pack with tourists on long weekend. So I decided to stay in and just do something at home. While browsing Pinterest, I saw this beautiful pantry and its remind me I haven't label my jars. My very long overdue project. So I made this little project to occupied my spare time last weekend..

Of course I wanted to print with a really nice font but I couldn't find sticker sheet so I bought this mini sticker at Daiso and handwritten the labels. All you need are just sticker label and pen and its done in merely 15 minutes haha. Done!


This little things that makes you happy and pure satisfaction.  

---
Nad

No comments:

Post a Comment