Tuesday, September 29, 2015

What's Next?

Rumah baru siap fix defects. Alhamdulillah, nothing major defects so far. Developer dah siap fix cracks here and there, sekarang dah boleh start fikir.. what's next?

So, what's next?

Baru nak fikir. All this while melangok je layan pinterest, bukan nak survey betul betul haha. Sabar je la.

Before any renovation works start, rasanya first thing first, kena pasang grill for all windows and entrances. Basic need for a new home. Nak buat wiring ke plastering ke kitchen cabinet ke but make sure, rumah dah siap grill dulu, for safety. Well as for now, design, color and material all nicely saved in my head haha *Thank you Habitat-MY* So far, my imaginary grill looks good in my mind. Realitinya tak tau la cantik ke idok hihi. Tunggu jumpa kontraktor baru boleh betul betul finalized. Ni harga pun tak tau lagi ni. Setakat survey survey online je. Takpe la, husband cakap buat slowly. No rush.

Ok fine. Kita pelan pelan la kayuh.

Dah, jom pegi cari kontraktor grill jom!

PS : Baru perasan our new stove actually require 3-phase supply haha. Nampaknya kena upgrade la from single phase to 3-phase soon. Sigh.

---
Nad

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nadia, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@my.zalora.com I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)

    ReplyDelete